Bill Evans - At The Montreux Jazz Festival
A1 One For Helen 4:03
A2 A Sleeping Bee 5:43
A3 Mother Of Earl 4:50
A4 Nardis 7:57
B1 I Loves You Porgy 5:40
B2 The Touch Of Your Lips 4:26
B3 Embraceable You 6:18
B4 Someday My Prince Will Come 5:23
B5 Walkin' Up 3:17
- Recorded At - Casino de Montreux
- Recorded By - Radio Suisse Romande
- Pressed By - Quality Record Pressings
- Manufactured By - Universal Music Enterprises
- Printed By - Stoughton Printing Co.
- Licensed From - Universal Music Special Markets
- Licensed To - Analogue Productions
- Copyright (c) - Analogue Productions
- Art Direction - Acy R. Lehmann*
- Bass - Eddie Gomez
- Drums - Jack DeJohnette
- Edited By, Remix - Bob Schwarz
- Engineer - Jean-Claude Martin, Pierre Grandjean
- Engineer [Director of Engineering] - Val Valentin
- Lacquer Cut By - BG*
- Liner Notes - Gene Lees
- Mastered By - Bernie Grundman
- Photography By [Cover Photo] - Gene Lees
- Piano - Bill Evans
- Producer - Helen Keane
Recorded June 15, 1968, at the Casino de Montreux, Switzerland/Recorded by the technical department of Radio Suisse Romande.
A Verve Label Group release; originally released in 1968. © 2018 Analogue Productions.
Mastered from the original tapes.
Pressed at Quality Record Pressings.
Old-style tip-on Stoughton Printing jacket.