Blue Note Tone Poet Series -Formato:Vinyl, LP, Stereo, 180g
A1 Sideways 4:06
A2 Passing Ships 7:04
A3 Plantation Bag 8:29
B1 Noon Tide 9:48
B2 The Brown Queen 6:19
C1 Cascade 6:25
C2 Yesterday's Tomorrow 5:08
- Record Company - UMG Recordings, Inc.
- Record Company - Capitol Records, LLC
- Record Company - Blue Note Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) - Capitol Records, LLC
- Copyright (c) - UMG Recordings, Inc.
- Copyright (c) - Mosaic Images LLC
- Distributed By - Universal Music Enterprises
- Recorded At - Van Gelder Studio, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
- Remixed At - Malcolm Addey Studio
- Printed By - Stoughton Printing Co.
- Mastered At - Cohearent Audio
- Lacquer Cut At - Cohearent Audio
- Pressed By - Record Technology Incorporated - 36308
- Bass - Ron Carter
- Drums - Lenny White
- Engineer [Recording Engineer] - Rudy Van Gelder
- French Horn - Bob Northern*
- Lacquer Cut By - JH* (tracks: Side A), KPG*
- Liner Notes  - Michael Cuscuna
- Mastered By [LP Mastering] - Kevin Gray
- Piano - Andrew Hill
- Producer [Original Release] - Michael Cuscuna
- Producer [Original Session Produced By], Photography By [Photography] - Francis Wolff
- Reissue Producer, Producer - Frank Parry
- Remix [Analog Remix By] - Malcolm Addey
- Soprano Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Alto Flute, Bass Clarinet, English Horn - Joe Farrell
- Supervised By [LP Supervision] - Joe Harley
- Trombone - Julian Priester
- Trumpet - Dizzy Reece, Woody Shaw
- Tuba, Bass Clarinet - Howard Johnson (3)
Recorded on November 7 (A2, B1, B2) and 14 (A1, A3, C2), 1969. Produced for release from multitracks, no analogue master existed. Original vinyl reissue project by Frank Parry, with Malcolm Addey creating new analogue remix from 1" 8-tracks.