Luxman L-590 AXII
Entrez un sous-titre ici
Nouveauté (en pre commande, disponibilité Juin 2021)
• Two-tone color/hair-line finish front panel that revives the image of the hit model L-570 series with current metal processing technology.
• Direct selection type aluminum hairline square input selector that allows you to switch inputs intuitively and obtain a pleasant and reliable operation feel.
• Direct-reading precision volume knob that illuminates the volume level with an LED installed in a large seated opening.
• 6mm thick top plate has a beautiful hair-line finish to match the front panel and widened venting to improve heat dissipation.
• A cursive brand logo with deeply engraved lettering.
• ODNF-u compatible 3-stage Darlington 3-parallel push-pull configuration, pure class A 30 watts-per-channel (8Ω) rated output with significantly improved high-frequency distortion characteristics.
• Large, highly regulated power transformer and left and right independent 80,000 ㎌ filter capacitors.
• The output stage of the pre-amplifier circuit is equipped with a discrete buffer circuit that improves the driving force to the power
• Equipped with the new LECUA1000 electronically controlled attenuator with integrated 88-step amplifier circuitry that realizes smooth volume control.
• Achieves a high damping factor of 370 by lowering the impedance of the large speaker relay and speaker terminals.
• Beeline construction that directs audio input signals via the optimum shortest route to the speaker output.
• Non-angled circuit board tracing realizes smooth current transmission in consideration of the flow of delicate music signals.
• Built-in MM/MC compatible phono amplifier circuit that allows you to enjoy high-grade vinyl playback without purchasing an additional dedicated phono amplifier.
• Volume-linked loudness function that matches human hearing characteristics, and a separate function that enables the addition of a power amplifier or connection to an AV system.
※ LECUA stands for LUXMAN Electric Controlled Ultimate Attenuator.
■ Mechanism/accessories • Independent, loopless chassis construction that blocks any rise in ground impedance. • Shielding plate mounting made from copper-plated steel to block external noise. • Equipped with RCA input terminals made from a copper alloy which delivers the conductivity of copper and hardness of brass. • Density gradient feet to block out vibration. • Includes our high-end RA-17A aluminum remote controller that can also operate Luxman's CD/SACD players.
Rated output 30W＋30W(8Ω)、60W＋60W(4Ω)
Input, separate output LINE x 4, Phono x 1 (MM/MC switchable), BALANCE・LINE x 2, SEPARATE INPUT OUTPUT x 1 Speaker output A、B2 LINE (A&B output at the same time is available)
Amplifying circuit, output configuration ODNF-u, bi polar triple-parallel push-pull
Input sensitivity/input impedance PHONO(MM): 2.5mV / 47kΩ, PHONO(MC): 0.3mV / 100Ω, LINE: 180mV / 47kΩ
Total harmonic distortion 0.007% or less (1kHz／8Ω), 0.06% or less (20Hz～20kHz／8Ω) S/N ratio, frequency response LINE: 105dB or more, 20Hz～100kHz(+0、-3.0dB)
External unit [Front panel] Power button、Input switch selector (LINE1-4/BAL-1,2/MM/MC)、Volume headphone jack, Speaker selector (A/B), Tone control (BASS/TREBLE), LR balance control Remote control receiver, Line straight, Loudness, Separate (operable only via remote), Mute, Subsonic, Monaural) [Rear pane;] Input output terminal, Ground terminal, Balance phase switch, AC inlet Power consumption 310W, 230W(no signal), 0.4W(standby)
Dimensions and weight 454 (W)×186 (H)×462 (Front knob 19, Rear terminal 36 included) (D) mm, 27.7kg (main unit)
Accessories Remote control (RA-17A), Power cable
Prix: 12,590€ TTC